Old 10-12-2019, 02:44 AM #1
New Member (Say Hi)

kameo1010 is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
City: Pleasant Grove
State: Utah
Interest: I am interested in learning about Lyme disease.
kameo1010 is on a distinguished road
Default Dormant Lyme disease

When I was 8-10 years old, I was bitten by 3 ticks, all at different times different locations. Nothing immediately happened. I donít think Lyme disease was as known then as it is now. Iím 41, and experiencing a lot of symptoms connecting me to Lyme disease. I do have Hashimotoís disease and thought at first my symptoms were related to it. Iíve always been easily able to manage with adjustments in my medications. Lately, nothing is helping. All of my test results come back normal, so I know I must be dealing with something else.

Iíve been reading that Lyme disease can lie dormant for years until triggered. Iím experiencing significant exhaustion/ fatigue, memory loss (brain fog is at an all time high!), depression is up, sleep is not happening even with sleep aids/medication.

Anybody else had symptoms manifest many years later? What steps did you take to get diagnosed correctly? And what was your treatment?
kameo1010 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 04:15 PM #2
New Member (Say Hi)

bret is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
City: Phoenix
State: arizona
Diagnosed: 02/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with Lyme disease.
bret is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dormant Lyme disease

Hi:

Former nurse and Lyme sufferer. My name is bret peirce. Lyme doesn't really lay dormant but it can remain sub clinical. The best way to see Lyme is through dark field microscopy. Western Blot is helpful but CDC frowns upon most results and requires so many antibodies that accurate diagnosis per their criteria is 60 per cent inaccurate. Also, people are being cured of this disease with a simple and single supplement. Copper 1, or ionized copper. If you have symptoms you can ask for free bottle at: nurse@mitosynergy.com I hope you don't have Lyme but now the prognosis is very good. Other persons using this supplement can be found on facebook: bioavailable copper group. Best of luck.... I thought I would never walk again.

bp
bret is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
dormant