Partner

kell2000

Now that I know what my everyday looks like how can I put someone I care about through the chore of taking care of me.... And that is what would happen, I believe a relationship should be balanced.

Hi I am new to this message board. Got my positive Lyme test early this week. Have a homeopathic doctor that is very excited about this newly learned Lyme information. I have been sick since summer 2014, with varying degrees of getting better, then wham, something goes off kilt and I’m a wreck. Now we think these setbacks are due to Lyme complicating the picture.

Yes, we seem to need people to help care for us. I get very down about this. My husband is great, he seems to take a lot of this is stribe. Of course my health ranked when a concierge doctor mis read my blood work, and prescribed me thyroid medication 7 years ago. This was like giving me speed. I could not sleep at all, and I lost weight, about 20 pounds and it blew all my hormones and neurotransmitters out. Ever since then 8 have struggled with me health. I have been on BHRT and that has never helped and now we know why. Lyme is a low flying problem interfering with everything. I have to ask for a lot of help.

The life changes are hard but sometime I think the dietary changes are worse. Sugar is my weakness and Lyme gets more active the more sugar you have. I'm glad your doc would test you my regular doc didn't think that was the problem so wouldn't test for it. I had to find one myself I found one that specializes in Lyme. My doc uses both homeopathic and regular medication. As I have learned each treatment works differently for each person. I have been on the other side my little sister had cancer at 19 and had to go through treatment for 2 years. But I still cant help but feel like a weight around those I loves shoulders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back