Bad news

kell2000

My Doctor told me on one of my last visits that I will have to take antibiotics for the rest of my life, my symptoms are as good as they are going to get and Disability has denied me twice I have had a court hearing got denied again now I wait for another hearing.

My Doctor told me on one of my last visits that I will have to take antibiotics for the rest of my life, my symptoms are as good as they are going to get and Disability has denied me twice I have had a court hearing got denied again now I wait for another hearing.
Have the antibiotics been helpful? Don’t listen to doctors who think they know everything, he or she has no idea if your symptoms will get better. I cannot take antibiotics because I end up having an allergic reaction to every single one of them, or they give me horrible insomnia. So my doctor is looking into herbal based treatments. I have already been receiving ozone IV and vitamin C IV, so I will continue getting these. Acupuncture makes me feel relaxed but I don’t know how much they specifically address Lyme.

The antibiotics did help lessen my symptoms but not enough to get rid of them completely. One new prescription that has had studies that helped some with Lyme is disulfiram or Antabuse. What they give alcoholics to stop drinking. That helped also. Luckily I wont have to take that forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back