New Member (Say Hi)

Faith is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
City: Verona
State: New York
Interest: Other
Faith is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Fast tick bite

About three hours ago , while outdoors , I felt a painful bite on the inner elbow and discovered a tiny tick biting me . I immediately pulled it off . It is a tiny black legged tick that I stuck on a piece of scotch tape .
I am stymied as to what to do as follow-up . It was the briefest of bites . Everything I read has conflicting information . There are those that believe that once you are bit , treatment is necessary . Then I have read watch and wait ! What is the thinking on it here !!!???
Help !
Faith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote