Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2019, 11:26 PM #1
New Member (Say Hi)

cooper427 is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
City: salida
State: colorado
Diagnosed: 06/2018
Interest: I have been diagnosed with Lyme disease.
cooper427 is on a distinguished road
Default hello from new member

hi there!
new member. wanting to share and learn, 30+ year lime survivor despite traditional medicine. started seeking help/answers in 87 when my life got weird and difficult. finally figured it out in 18, thanks to my sister who also also got diagnosed (cdc tests) in 18 with it. im a year in on treatment, and doing very well. a combination of several things, not sure you are supposed to mention brand names on here? it included a form of immunotherapy, stevia, supplements and nutrition. i'm going to post some questions on other forums, but my main one is, why doesn't anyone talk about blood tests for spirochetes? to confirm lyme desease.. and to monitor amounts of spirochetes in your blood before and after treatments to see how it is working?
anybody with some insight, please let me know.
thanks,
cooper.
Closed Thread