Lymes In UK

Rayevident

Hi All,

I got a bite while in menorca in june. I started to get a few spots on my hands and this spread to my arms. I visited the doctors where I was told it is prickly heat and to use this cream. Week later I started to feel I’ll so returned to the doctors where they still said it was a allergy to the sun. Another week went past and after searching the Internet I asked for blood test that came back positive but negative for chronic strain. I took 4 weeks of doxycycline and returned to hospital for further tests that have come back clear.

All symptoms of joint pain ect have gone but still have a rash on my arms/hands/chest/neck and face. I have been advised that it’s the infection leaving my body but I don’t understand why it would still be spreading. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

It seems all the medical have given up and have even gone private and all I get told is it shouldn’t get worse and should clear

I also have continuing hives. I still have joint pajn and stiffness and swelling but early days for me.

I think peoples bodies can have an overactive histamine reaction to some things. Your auto immune system has kicked in to protect your organs. But perhaps our largest organ,the skin is the most difficult to regulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back