hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see there is a lyme board here to talk to w/others. I don't participate much in forums anymore unfortunately but I hope to be more active. Been sick since 2012. Had a major relapse complete with bells palsy in March and steadily have gotten worse. No energy, pain...you know how that is. Don't know what to do anymore. I cry myself to sleep most nights and miss my "old self". See doctor in June to discuss treatment from here. Wish this was all over with :(

Ttyl,
Lauren

Hi there, Lauren! I am new to the forum, just joined recently because I am here on behalf of a relative. I want to learn more about Lyme, and I also want to know if there is a chance I've been misdiagnosed with fibro and if I could actually have Lyme. I've seen several doctors, but you know how it is... finding a decent one is hard and they all say one thing then another.

Doctors mean well, but without out any definitive tests for some diseases, such as Fibromyalgia, it can be difficult. Lyme does have tests, but the problem is the chronic versions of Lyme don't show up with Lyme post treatment I believe, so it's at this point that doctors search for alternative answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back