White curly lines on face and crawling

Xenka40

White squiggly under side of the nose. I have these faint white curly zigzag lines all over my face since 4 months ago. I have had a sensation that something is crawling under my face skin or lint ticking most of the time during awake hours. Also occasional crawling on my ankles.

I spent a week in Colorado hiking in woods and white water rafting about a year ago. Two month later crawling stated. Saw about 10 dermatologists, everyone gave different Dx and treatment. From scabies to rosacea, to crazy, to hypopigmentation to skin atrophy. Never improved.

Does anyone experience anything similar?

Attachments

• IMG_3637.JPG
    IMG_3637.JPG
    926.1 KB · Views: 3,242
  • IMG_3583.JPG
    IMG_3583.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,930
Hi,

Did you find out if this was related to Lyme? I have very similar white lines branching out like in your picture on one side of my face.

Thanks,

James

White squiggly under side of the nose. I have these faint white curly zigzag lines all over my face since 4 months ago. I have had a sensation that something is crawling under my face skin or lint ticking most of the time during awake hours. Also occasional crawling on my ankles.

I spent a week in Colorado hiking in woods and white water rafting about a year ago. Two month later crawling stated. Saw about 10 dermatologists, everyone gave different Dx and treatment. From scabies to rosacea, to crazy, to hypopigmentation to skin atrophy. Never improved.

Does anyone experience anything similar?
I have exact same, leaves tightening of skin in the squiggle or scar, which than causes wrinkling. I have not found any answers either. Have you found an answer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back