I'm another new Lyme patient

ragandiane2

Hi Everyone,
My name is Diane and I was diagnosed in December. I was told there was no known cases of Lyme in Northeastern Ohio. So, either I was lied to or I'm patient 0 in Ohio. I think I've had it for about 1 1/2 yrs. I'm finally going to see an infectious disease dr. and I can get started on a program that will help me feel better. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I'm so tired of feeling rotten with no end in sight. I have the arthritis and the muscle spasms and, of course, the debilitating fatigue. Thanx

Hi. I just wanna share my experience in medical marijuana and it helps me deal with my health conditions. I've been suffering from chronic pain for how many years, but then when I learned that medical marijuana can help and cure sickness. CBD and THC are also new to me and I don’t even smoke. If this is true I can't find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy.

Hi Everyone,
My name is Diane and I was diagnosed in December. I was told there was no known cases of Lyme in Northeastern Ohio. So, either I was lied to or I'm patient 0 in Ohio. I think I've had it for about 1 1/2 yrs. I'm finally going to see an infectious disease dr. and I can get started on a program that will help me feel better. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I'm so tired of feeling rotten with no end in sight. I have the arthritis and the muscle spasms and, of course, the debilitating fatigue. Thanx
Hello Diane,
I am not a doctor. I had an acute brain infection that was attributed to Lyme and it was treated with antibiotics. I have had chronic Lyme for about three years, now. I feel fortunate that my only lingering symptom now is chronic fatigue. I am still experimenting, but I noticed that the fatigue was related to depression. When I got tired, I got depressed, and when I got depressed I got even more tired. I used to be an athlete, so I had some GU energy gel lying around. I tried some and it helped - some. The ingredients listed sugar. So, I tried sugar, too. And that helped - some. Now, when I am really tired, I eat large quantities of things that are bad for me, and they seem to help. After exertion I have some combination of a GU, and half a dozen "fun size" Snickers bars, or a big bowl or *two* of ice cream, or a large glass of sugary soft drink, or cheese cake or X-tend recovery drink. Anything with sugar and fat in it. I also request hamburgers for dinner that night. That's it: a lot of sugar, fat, and red meat. Everything that is bad for you. Yuck! Except beer. I lay off beer when I am feeling fatigued. I hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back