Billboard Helps People Get Diagnosed Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trellie

These billboards are a great way to educate a community, if you are interested, contact the Lyme Disease organization, they might help you out.

Are you trying to educate your community? What about a billboard?

Last week I told you about the group in Arizona that has decided to create a billboard campaign for Lyme Disease Awareness Month. A lady named Marie called to ask if we had any artwork or suggestions for what they could put on their board.

If you want to read the full article, then copy the title of this thread on your preferred search engine.

Billboards and informative comics shared through media such as Facebook or twitter are great ways to educate not only communities but people in general too. A short cartoon explaining key information that helps people take awareness of lyme disease prevention. Is just an idea, If anyone of you have some talent for drawing then I suggest to do it.

This thread was talking about actual billboards ;) You know, the big ones. The Lyme Disease organization is actually offering to place those Billboards up in communities where they might be needed, they are not free though, but they can actually help with that as well.

I think anything that gets people thinking more about Lyme is a good thing. I know that when I am sitting in traffic, I'm often reading billboards or roadside advertising - so if the billboards were placed in high traffic areas that could certainly bring about some more understanding/awareness about the disease. Thinking outside the box is so important when we are trying to raise awareness, and I think billboards could help in doing just that!

Yeah, if we are creative we can create awareness more easily, it's pretty much like advertising, we need to be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back