Hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trellie

Hi there guys, I just joined today. As far as I know I don't suffer from Lyme, but someone close to me does and this is why I want to learn more about it. But even if I didn't have this person in my life I think I'd still be here, because I am no stranger to chronic pain, since I do suffer from fibro and I was diagnosed back in 2014 with a cavernoma (still not sure if it's really a cm or a slow growing brain tumor) and ever since that I've been on an emotional roller coaster.

Anyways, I just wanted to share my story and introduce myself :) Have a great day everyone!

Howdy Trellie - I only joined up today but it's the same for me that I have a family member that has been diagnosed with Lyme disease - it's my niece, actually. So I'm trying to learn as much as I can about it to support her and also my brother and sister in law. They're obviously quite upset about the diagnosis but I am on the mindset that the more you know the more you can approach the disease armed with all the information :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back