Questions for Sufferers

SprinterGuy74

Hey Everyone,
So I actually don’t have Lyme, but I do suffer with chronic candida and have been dealing with it for a while. There aren’t many candida forums out there so I thought I’d come here to discuss and ask some questions.

How it Started:
I took accutane when I was 18. Long story short, this drug destroyed me since it cut off my bile flow pretty bad. This lead to chronic candida and a host of other issues. My metabolic rate crashed completely and I have been working to get it back up.

Anyway, I have been using tudca and bile acid derivatives for quite some time now with overall good results. I recently just started this new brand of tudca and experienced the worst herx I’ve ever had. Extreme anxiety, couldn’t sleep, breathlessness, etc. It felt like I had a just woken up from chugging a bottle of vodka the night before. Nothing seemed real either. I halted the new supplement and waited it out.

Seems like I’m emerging on the other side now. Still can’t keep food down, but wow this was crazy. I haven’t experienced anything like this since I first began treatment.

Anyone ever go through something similar? Would love to hear some stories to help me cope lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back