My suffering led to investigating Plum Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

Hi all, what an amazing place to find quality answers to many of my Lyme Diseaes questions.

I live in Ohio. While visiting Maine, I was infected. My Ohio physician thankfully listened to me, and tested me for Lyme. No big surprise - positive. Went on a very aggressive antibiotic regime that lasted 2 months. Helped alleviate of the symptoms.

I'm a big angry after researching Plum Island NY's USDA/Homeland Security animal research center. The evidence seems overwhelming that this is where the horrible disease originated.

I was scanning the island on Google Earth and saw some really strange/mysterious patterns or codes in the landscape, and quite large at that. So I made a quick video with the images. Wondering if anyone knows what these patterns might mean?

Search for "Plum Island Mysterious Symbols" on YouTube. See the satellite imagery yourself by searching for "Plum Island NY" on Google Earth.

https://youtu.be/YsD4VOC9NuU

Regardless, if in fact the disease did become prolific because of this bacterial & virus research center, I hope and pray that our government learned from this mistake and nothing like it ever occurs again.

I'm still recovering, but have come a long way and many days, weeks even, I am symptom free.

Thanks all! I'm going to be studying this amazing forum diligently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back