LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-02-2018, 06:35 AM #1 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)

Rayevident is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
City: London
State: Surrey
Diagnosed: 06/2018
Interest: I have been diagnosed with Lyme disease.
Rayevident is on a distinguished road
Default Lymes In UK

Hi All,

I got a bite while in menorca in june. I started to get a few spots on my hands and this spread to my arms. I visited the doctors where I was told it is prickly heat and to use this cream. Week later I started to feel Iíll so returned to the doctors where they still said it was a allergy to the sun. Another week went past and after searching the Internet I asked for blood test that came back positive but negative for chronic strain. I took 4 weeks of doxycycline and returned to hospital for further tests that have come back clear.

All symptoms of joint pain ect have gone but still have a rash on my arms/hands/chest/neck and face. I have been advised that itís the infection leaving my body but I donít understand why it would still be spreading. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

It seems all the medical have given up and have even gone private and all I get told is it shouldnít get worse and should clear
Rayevident is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
back, pain, symptoms, test, tests