LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-07-2016, 06:50 PM #1 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)

Misch is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
City: Bend
State: Oregon
Diagnosed: 06/2016
Interest: I have been diagnosed with Lyme disease.
Misch is on a distinguished road
Default 9-2016 New & Hello from Bend,OR w/ lyme

Hello I live in Bend OR.
I have been extremely exhausted for over 3 yrs, I'm in chronic pain along with some symptoms progressively getting worse, along with new symptoms. Out of total frustration in May 2016 went to a ND in Bend,OR
He sent bloodworm to Igenix Lab . Western Blot IgG & IgM ( also a basic test, can't remember the name) results WB IgG came back IND for band 41. The WB IgM came back with 4 positive & 2 Ind bands. Was noted it was Positive, via CDC/NY & Igenix standards.
Now my ND wants to run the Co infections tests. My frustration comes from:
Medicare covers the $820 test, but only if ordered by an Medicare enrolled MD or DO. But not a ND.
In Bend all I get from the medical profession is that there is no Lyme in Oregon. They say my test results are meaningless!
According to my research, Oregon is the worst state to live in to recognize & treat Lyme & tick borne infections.
I was a HHP in San Diego for many years until 2004 when I moved to Bend. I havent been the same since.
I have visited areas that do recognize & treat Lyme.
I know in my heart that I have some form of tick disease along with a weakened immune system.
My hope is for the day those who have Lyme & tic borne diseases are treated with respect, & are able to get properly diagnosed, & treated.
Closed Thread

Tags
back, cdc, diagnosed, heart, hope, lyme, lyme in oregon, pain, research, symptoms, test, tests, wes

« Betty | Hi »