LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-30-2018, 02:51 AM #1 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)

mick is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
City: gippy
State: VIC
Interest: I am interested in learning about Lyme disease.
mick is on a distinguished road
Default Aussie asks Have I joined your club?

Ok well lets ignore the fact that from what I read, Australia doesnt have lime disease.

I am in a tick infested area, The dogs are on tick tablets, I have pulled two off me that didnt bite me as far as I know.

Now the dogs get on my bed, my theory is that ticks have been jumping off the dogs and waiting for me to get into bed, here is why I think this is so.

last November, three times I woke up and I felt an itch on my inner bicep.
There was a small slightly rasied red dot, like a mozzie bite, then there was a red ring about 4 inches wide, that got redder and became wider during the day before fading over a few days. Three times this happened over a month.

IN between, I started waking up with a swollen bottom lip, another time my eye was swollen shut. Im thinking lymph system here. Kinda a histimine reaction thingy.

Then I started getting these odd rashes. Aches pains all the signs, I got about 12 on a list of 15 I found.

The last few days Ive been stumbling, actually tripping, hurt my back again. Then upset guts, aches pains sweats, and this morning a great big rash on my back same type I was getting on my guts.

Very hot, sore to touch, I know whats its not, its no usual rash.

I am wondering, given the timing, the actual ticks, the dogs, the three strange rings, do I have Lyme disease IYHO.

Its just all fallen into place for it to be that. I showed the locals my rings and none had ever been bitten by a tick or seen the ring rash before.

Ive bug bombed the house several times, bought all new bedding etc.

I am going to ask for a blood test tomorrow. We are looking at about a 11/12 month period where this evil ting has been in me.

Id like to hear your thoughts, thanks
mick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
back, bed, eye, ignore, lyme, lyme disease, test, ticks