LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-27-2018, 11:02 AM #1 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)

Bbb45 is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
City: Detroit
State: Michigan
Interest: I am interested in learning about Lyme disease.
Bbb45 is on a distinguished road
Default Do I have Lyme? Need your help :(

About 2 years ago I suddenly felt stranger, like I was living in a dream, nothing feels the same or looks the same. I found out this was called Depersonalization and it comes from anxeity. Although I suffered a few panic attacks and got over it quickly, it still stuck with me.

My symptoms are listed in the image below.

Although I ignored most of the symptoms, I figured it's time to finally determine the cause. Im a teenager and I can't tell anyone because they say it's all in my head or just lack of vitamins, but no one understands me. I finally convinced my mom to take me to a doctor. How should I proceed in talking to the doctor about lyme? I want them to know it might be Lyme. The 2 years of me suffering seems like a blur. Everyone thinks I have a mental problem because Im telling them all of this. I wanna go out and live my life because Im really young, but I can't. I can't enjoy love, I can't enjoy being happy or laughing. I really thank you guys for replies.
Attached Thumbnails
Do I have Lyme? Need your help :(-cgekxmh.png  
Bbb45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
do i have lyme?, life, love, lyme, problem, symptoms, teenager, young