New Member (Say Hi)

Ulrichvw is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
City: Rosebank (Johannesburg)
State: Gauteng
Interest: Other
Ulrichvw is on a distinguished road
Default (South Africa) - Treating chronic bacterial infections

Hi, I am a South African who has had to deal with my own chronic bacterial infections. In South Africa we have two products to assist with this, please contact me for information.

1st product, multiple essential oil solution that is put through nano-technology to make it more absorbable. (This has been used for TB, Malta fever, etc)

2nd product is a Wormwood type complex that stimulates your own immune-system to kill the infection.

I do not know where in the world you are, but if you are not in South Africa then the advice I can give you is to seek out essential oil solutions (That have been put through nano-technology) that have a proven track record of killing bacteria, viruses and fungus. In SA this product is even used to treat (Not cure) AIDS. And then to find homeopatic type treatment that stimulates your own immune system to fight back. Also get alkaline water.
Ulrichvw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
advice, back, cure, information, oil, technology, treatment, viruses