LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-06-2017, 06:36 PM #1 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)

shorrocks is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
City: Boyertown
State: PA
Interest: I am interested in learning about Lyme disease.
shorrocks is on a distinguished road
Default confused

Back in 2007 I had a the 39 KD (IGM) band show as reactive. Nothing was said or done, since that time my health has went dramatically down hill, and just last month I had another test that shows IgG P41 Ab. present and IgM P41 Ab. Present. Seeing that made me think back to the 39 kd reactive, and then I saw a recent lyme video that says chronic lyme will eventually just show P41. I have zero faith in doctors after so many years - diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in 2009, my youngest son was diagnosed with EDS, POTS, and so on. I cant even find a Fibromyalgia doctor locally still this many years later (self managed since 2011 - when I gave up doctoring to death), and with my sons diagnosis its been years too. I was wonder how you find a doctor that has any clue, or even cares? 39 KD long ago, but 41 now and 39 absent? Tested between those...always different tests. All I know is I feel like crap for over a decade and its not getting better.
shorrocks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
back, confused, death, diagnosed, diagnosis, fibromyalgia, health, lyme, test, tests, video

« Lyme rash? | - »