New Member (Say Hi)

Goldie is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
City: Winder
State: Georgia
Interest: Other
Goldie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Is this lyme? Please advise

Prior to all this I was never depressed. I had a great life always happy, smiling, singing etc. I have had personal trials but nothing even close to this. I lost most of my vision when my optic nerves started dying when I was 14 but I retaught myself how to do everything because I did not want help I was a strong independant woman. This pushed me to go on and get my masters degree in Rehabilitation Counseling to help others.
I never noticed any rash. We were at my mother in laws for Christmas then after I came home is when I started feeling sick I could never bounce back from it for some reason. It is a wooded area.
The thing the naturopath doctor was concerned with was my TGFBETA Factor was 30,000 and C4a was 21,000. This is why she suspected an environmental toxin was causing my problems.
I have never had anything in my life I could not beat so this does have me puzzled and I just don't know where to go or who to ask since I have pretty much been to several different types of doctors. Thank you again for reading.
Goldie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote