healed and interesting therapy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy

In several Lyme forums, an important question is “ Can Lyme Disease be treated successfully?”. Other forums ask similar questions.
Like “can I hear from Lyme patients that have gotten over this disease?” and “Is their treatment different? or “ what they did beyond the conventional medicine?”

I too have this in my mind and have searched for more what I can learn from cured patients/cases.

I read one healed case and her blog and refers readers to the treatments which was interesting.

It's interesting because the treatment requires lyme subjects to get antibiotics from their doctor and then this natural formula which is
3 ingredients – Stellaria , knotweed and lumbrokinase.
These are not unknown ingredients, I have read about all 3.

I am Nicole Barron from Scotland. I was diagnosed of ALS disease (Lou Gehrig’s disease) in 2011 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, my life was gradually coming to an end until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepares herbal cure to cure HIV/ and all kind of diseases including Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, ALS, MND, Cancer, diabetes, Gonorrhea etc. At first i was very nervous about it because i have tried so many medical cure but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal priest via his email, he prepared an ALS herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal portion, he instructed me on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 11 days, I could not walk nor talk properly before but after i took the herbal cure as he instructed i regained strength in my bones and i could talk properly and walk unlike before, I am now free from the deadly disease, all thanks to this great Priest.

Hi Nicolebarron
Can you provide some info about Priest .Name,contact. How to get herbs ? How much does it cost ? ,and the most important how are you doing ?
Thanks Rytek

I am doing fine. Thanks for asking. The name is Priest and he is a very good man who wants the good health of everyone.

The herbal medicine and shipment to me only cost 380.00 GBP. I am grateful to him today because he restored my health. Nicole

I removed the email address and phone number from the message above.

Please be careful with people like above online; they're full of empty promises and always ready to advertise any miracle cure to make a dollar.

The above poster has robo-scam written all over it. Be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back