Still wondering about Lyme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi,
About 5 months ago I start to have strange symptoms. You can read it in my previous posts.
Yesterday I visit my MND neuro - he is 550 km from my own town and after check up he states that I have tongue atrophy and wants to perform second EMG.
Till now I have 5 clear, but the tongue is obviously smaller in one side and with huge dent line, numb and not moving fast as should be. Also trouble swallowing and little slurring, but not bad - just sometimes.
New symptoms are jam clenching, and sometimes jaw shut down quck and i bite my tongue. Whole body is trembling and shaking.... My teeth are not stopping from 3 days....
Yesterday i spoke a lot and I almost lost my voice, so wish me luck Wednesday is the EMG day. Just don`t know what to say - if it is clear - what to do, if it is not - the terrible diagnosis is wright the way...
I read about Lyme disease and test , so I will wait also the results..
So once again wish me luck to have clear EMG....
Last was 20 days ago - clear in tongue and trapezeus but not done by MND doc...
Really freaking here....

Wishing you quick recovery. The first step to recovery is a positive mindset and mental strength. There is such a thing as the power of belief. Some people have gotten well after suffering from serious lifestyle diseases after taking doses of aspirin. Stress and negativity bring depression which in turn depresses the immune system.

Hi there! How did everything go with the doctor and the test? I hope it all went well! I know how hard it is to have to undergo that kind of tests, I've had so many MRIs and other tests in the last two years. It's always scary :( A part of you wants to know the truth already, but another part of you is just scared! Best of luck with everything and I hope we hear from you soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back