New Member (Say Hi)

kimberly27288 is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
City: Manassas
State: VA
kimberly27288 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Terrified of my Neuro appt next week

Thank you for responding.

After over a month in and out of the Dr's office and no improvement on antibiotics I did begin searching for answers online What really worried me is that I was diagnosed with Fibro almost 2 yrs ago due to severe tightness on my neck, back and shoulders and now with the last couple of months it seems like my health has declined so I began to suspect maybe the diagnosis was wrong. I have never twitched for over a month straight, a week ago my shoulder was not protruding nor my arm so heavy and the pain I thought was bone I wonder if I mistook it for muscle pain.

I really appreciate the feedback, again I have made an appt with a neuro to try and figure out why I have this weighted feeling throughout my body, why my skin is sagging and I don't have the muscle tone I had a month ago.

I had read that generally Lyme does not attack all at once the whole body and I do have the twitching everywhere, but my left side is the one most affected and has the noticeable changes with the shoulder. So many changes have happened with my body the last 2 months that I'm just hoping for some answers soon.

Thank you again,