View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 07:54 AM #11 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)

alan22277 is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
City: Somewhere
State: East Coast
Diagnosed: 12/2013
alan22277 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Does this sound like ALS?

Tillie, this Thread and the two that follow this one are about as real as the Tooth Fairy. Look how similar the screen names are... letters and numbers. These Threads are organized harassment to the Forum coming from someone or a group who find a sick sense of humor getting replies from sincere caring people to their completely phony, made up scenarios.
It's been a string of 20 to 30 (something) year old males, a run of mommies who recently gave birth, work out nuts, anxiety patients and most are too anatomy descriptive, medically descriptive with terminology that is way over their heads in comparison to how stupid they appear to be concerning ALS or MNDs. It's almost like med students write some of these Threads.

Thought I'd string this one along so I could write that her "Itchy anus/inside ears/nose" has nothing to do with ALS but can be the hole... ooops, whole problem that will trigger severe anxiety but is easily resolved by taking a daily shower.

Many of the all too similar, all too descriptive and all too ridiculous Threads are coming from someone or some group who find pleasure in taunting good people. Just my opinion.