View Single Post
Old 04-03-2005, 03:14 PM #15 (permalink)

Default re: 33 female, witH lyme disease

Hi trisHa,

tHanks, tHat's exactly tHe article i was referrring too. i Had searcHed tHe site and it didn't come up for me, sometimes it does tHat.

glad your brotHer wants to get tested now. canadian tests are very unrealiable and don't be disappointed if it comes back negative.

i Have Had my metals tested, was never treated as i Have Heard from a reputable source tHat if your nutrients are low, you can not detox metals properly and you need to work on tHat first. my nutrient levels were low as tHese were tested for me as well. i plan to consider cHelation in tHe future if i can afford it, but for now Have to get my infection load down. i know someone wHo was told tHeir problem was metals, as i was and not lyme so tHey spent mucH money going tHis route and didn't Have improvements. my aluminum was extremely HigH, followed by copper and tHen lead.

of all tHe different supplements etc i Have tried tHe improvements for me are seen witH abx(antibiotics), liver support, magnesium supplements, and stuff to improve tHe gi tract. if you go to an environmental doc tHey can test it for about 100 dollars. i did mine by 24 urine.

i wisH we Had a doctor Here wHo would do like tHis doctor in tHe article, as tHis would Help tHe situation so mucH.

good luck
lymiecanuck