View Single Post
Old 04-03-2005, 11:40 AM #14 (permalink)

Hi, patsy.

sorry to hear it hasn't stopped the als. did it slow it down at all? did you notice any improvements in any symptoms?

i know of another person under dr. burrascano's treatment who is not seeing major improvements due to being untreated for so long.

myslef i have seen major improvements but tHis could change, i had to see improvements or i wouldn't be here right now. i don't know if i will beat tHis, but feel i am definitly buying myself some time.

no one would diagnosed me with anytHing cause lyme was in my charts. i was told spiders bite too, but my bite was either a recurrance or a new bite, as i already had lyme and didn't know it when it showed up.

stories like yours is why early treatment of lyme is so important. having been though what you have, you realise the situation in canada is very bad for people who contract lyme.

do you tHink lyme triggered the als, and do you know of others with als who benefited from lyme treatment?

for others., dr. burranscano, is considered the top lyme doc and actually writes the treatment guidelines for lyme and co-infections and if i am not mistaken has lyme Himself. some with late stage, do not get better with treatment and then go the alternative route with rife etc. again early treatment very important and it also depends on immune system etc, as you need it to help you, not just abx.

thanks for sharing your story.

does anyone else have als/lyme story to share?

lymiecanuck