View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 04:31 PM #28 (permalink)

kelly11016 is on a distinguished road
City: Auburn
State: Alabama
kelly11016 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Need some advice on ALS/Lyme/Mold..Hopin al and wright will give wisdom

Thanks Buddy and Wright,

It was quite odd the fibs being so patchy like she said it is seen in CIDP however I tested negative for the antibodies That wouldve been great to be on iv antibiotics and ivig..Anyway the ID put me back on IV Rocephin 2 grams a day this time. He said I am the first person with Lyme that he thought seriously had it. lol..

I wanted to know Wright though..what can I do to help the nerve to regenerate or get better. She said it is in the process of regenerating and healing right now but is there a way I can help it along or what not to do.

She was not concerned about the fibs at all..I thought I was a goner...but she was so unconcerned that I am starting to feel better about being dirty At least now people know hello I wasnt fibbing (pardon the pun) about my symptoms.

Also Wright why are my fasciculations almost non existent but the fibs are just now showing up...she says she expects to see PSWs soon..wtf.. help a sister out with this mess.