View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 07:02 PM #15 (permalink)

kelly11016 is on a distinguished road
City: Auburn
State: Alabama
kelly11016 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Need some advice on ALS/Lyme/Mold..Hopin al and wright will give wisdom

Hey Josh,

I guess I'm just scared of all the things that are happening to me on this lyme treatment. I wasn't meaning that the subluxation was apart of Lou either. And about lyme, I'm just a skeptic but i'm forcing myself to stay positive. I am taking leave from this forum for awhile so I can focus on getting my lyme's treatment bc it in itself is stressful enough. I've been in the bed for 2 days and I am wiped out just walking to the fridge to get more water or food. About the EMGs I get them for free bc my neuro is my best friends husband. He is awesome but believe me he makes sure I feel every needle stick to the max so that it will deter me from asking for another one. I'm sorry I sound so ridiculous esp in the light of what everyone on here has gone through. So I am going to say bye for awhile. I will give you guys an update when I get better. As for the date, lol, you can always PM me and I'll give ya my email. I like to talk to people esp on days like today when I'm in the bed all day. I've only been on my protocol for 4 days since stopping Rocephin. He said I'm having a herx reaction but I call it H E double hockey sticks..I feel like my head is going to implode like a quasar and a black hole