Thread: ALS/Lyme Help
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 12:19 AM #11 (permalink)

kelly11016 is on a distinguished road
City: Auburn
State: Alabama
kelly11016 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: ALS/Lyme Help

Hi Joanne,

I appreciate your enthusiasm about lyme disease. I also see that you have only posted on the Lyme's Disease Threads on this ALS Forum. I'm not trying to be a butt but I know all the people on here with crazy symptoms and all the PALS on here have heard of Dr. Martz and his miraculous recovery, and are all well informed on the possible Lyme/ALS connection. Having said that, I am also becoming extremely agitated at Lyme's Patients that only had some pain here and some floaters there constantly reminding me that Lymes mimicks ALS while I sit here barely able to use my legs, fasciculations all over the place, and barely able to get a sentence out edgewise..maybe I'm just being a poop head but I'm only 28 years old and I just don't want to keep having Dr. Martz shoved in my face. I just want to come one here and check on my fellow udiagnosis and the PALS. I'm being treated for Lyme's but you Lyme's enthusiast need to keep your informative posts to a minimum so that those of us in serious limbo with some serious symptoms can communicate without links to Dr. Martz.

I don't know what has gotten into me today...sorry if I sound like a butt..I'm just sick..and ill..and frustrated...but at least I got to shoot my AR 15 today.

Hope everyone is well today.