View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 12:39 AM #9 (permalink)

kelly11016 is on a distinguished road
City: Auburn
State: Alabama
kelly11016 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: ALS/Lyme Help

Phil,

Thats the sticky situation I am in and unfortunately a man I know the same as me except he was not proactive and is in a mess now. He was diagnosed with Lyme's and forwent treatment because his physician told him that there is no Lyme in Alabama. He gets worse and worse and finally goes to neurologist and was diagnosed with ALS. He accepted diagnosis and continued to progress and then went to an ALS Clinic who said no ALS and retested positive for Lymes but now is bedridden and doctors say he is too far gone and is not responding to treatment. But he doesnt have ALS he is actually dying of Late Lyme's Disease.

I just thank God for my two clean EMGs and take my supplements and treat my Lyme's. I havent seen any marked improvements on Rocephin but I am on an extremely low dose (1gram) but it has stopped progression of symptoms. Holy crap, 2 weeks ago I predicted myself to be in a wheelchair by the acute onset and extremely fast progression of my symptoms.

I am considering Holistic therapy to treat ALS to be proactive..any suggestions or thoughts