View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 01:56 PM #6 (permalink)

kelly11016 is on a distinguished road
City: Auburn
State: Alabama
kelly11016 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Need some advice on ALS/Lyme/Mold..Hopin al and wright will give wisdom

Hey you guys,

All your points are well taken...trust me..its hard to be at peace when I feel like a one woman circus lol...today is my 7th dose of Rocephin and I have had a fever and bottoming blood pressure everyday. All my symptoms plus some from the past have reared their ugly head again like the full body jerks. I had a follow up appointment with my GP today to review my progress and do blood work for thyroid crap and he checked me over and found that I have tongue fasciculations...hmm. He made me stick out my tongue and hold it there for like 30 seconds while he stared at it. He said he found wiggling fascics in my tongue.

My question is everyother time that a neuro looks for fascics on my tongue...they make me rest it in my mouth...my tongue doesnt sit still after 30 secs of sticking it out...is this a valid observation of fascics because I'm skeptical...plus I have no weakness I can tent my cheeks and feel all of my teeth etc. No problem swallowing but do have the speech problems.

Wright is this doc a quack? because he sent me back to neuro for another emg on bulbar on friday...my neuro is going to probably call him and tell him to quit sending me if the EMG comes back normal again.

and will he stick those needles through my tongue or will he do the paraspinal back of the neck muscle again for bulbar?

Thanks guys for all your time...I know it gets frustrating..since Rocephin I feel like I'm going downhill..which I read is possibly normal.