New Member (Say Hi)

5912 is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
City: K-Town
State: ontario
Diagnosed: 06/2008
5912 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: ALS/Lyme Help

I think Ceftriaxone has got to be ministered at the very onset of symptoms. Although I am not a Dr. However what do the Doctors know?
I just think possible triggers should be properly researched. To be ruled out. What if a tick so tiny, so abundant in the world could cause this horrific sickness. Would the cure be to be vaccinated? Like polio?
There have been a good number of football, soccer and Baseball players with ALS. Concussion? Or hanging out in the fields, where ticks hang out.
High reports of Veternarians, and Farmers getting ALS,,,hmmmm, formaldehyde? Or does it seem like a neat spot for ticks to hang out in?
as for firefighters, veterns.. Toxins could Also very much be a contributing factor. Possible to have more than one cause that triggers the Motor Neurons to decide to die.
My frustration lies with the fact that I am not the only one who has theories. I am not the only one with the Lyme theory either. How cone it has not been researched enough to put that theory to the test? How hard can it be? We can figure out how to play golf on the moon, but we can't test a simple, and very possible life saving theory?

Ok, that's all I got folks....*rides off into the sunset*